Sincere and fair business activities
1. To ensure fair and open competition, we will observe the fundamental rules of trade, including domestic and overseas competition laws and regulations, and act in compliance with legislation and sound corporate ethics.
2. We will have no relationship whatsoever with antisocial forces anywhere in the world, and resolutely reject involvement in improper or antisocial transactions.
3. We will not trade shares using undisclosed information regarding the affiliated companies, business partners, or customers that could affect the judgment of investors (insider information).
4. We strictly prohibit and will have no involvement in bribery and other corrupt business practices. We will neither give or receive gifts nor extend or accept invitations to business entertainment beyond socially accepted limits, as we recognize that such practices can foster corruption. When working with political entities, we will build and maintain sound and transparent relationships.
5. We will help maintain international peace and security through compliance with all applicable laws and regulations concerning import and export, and will operate appropriately according to our internal rules and policies.
6. We will comply with applicable laws, respect social cultures and practices, and act sincerely and fairly in countries and regions where we have operations. Furthermore, we will do so guided by international norms and standards even in areas where legislation is not adequately enforced.
Relationships with suppliers
1. With a global vision, and mindful of the long-term perspective, we will find qualified suppliers and build fair and equal partnerships with them, working together to build mutual understanding and trust.
2. In selecting suppliers, we will thoroughly review the quality, reliability, delivery time, and price of the materials they provide as well as their business stability and technological capability.
We will give due consideration to their adoption of social responsibility practices, including areas such as the abolition of unfair discrimination, the elimination of child labour and forced labour, and environmental conservation.
3. We will not accept any personal benefits from suppliers in procurement transactions.
Relationships with customers
1. We will provide products and services that meet the needs and requirements of our customers, complying with relevant laws and standards and ensuring quality and safety by setting additional standards of our own where necessary.
2. We will communicate with customers sincerely, address defects and customer complaints quickly and in good faith, and strive to determine causes in order to eliminate them and prevent recurrence.